We use the following principles and objectives to ensure this is the case:
• Comply with, and exceed where practical, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
• Integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
• Ensure that procurement decisions avoid adverse social and environmental impact in the supply chain and the purchase of products and services wherever practical meet recognised environmental standards.
• Strive to minimise the environmentally negative impacts on sustainability of our business including office, site and transportation activities.
• Ensure that all our personnel are aware of this policy and obtain their commitment to implementing and continually improving it.
• Make clients, customers and suppliers aware of our sustainability policy, and encourage them to adopt sound and robust management practices.